Wednesday 18 May 2011

Colour Blocking....Nails

Im sure you've all heard of the colour blocking trend, the lovely clashing of bright colours popular for spring/summer 2011. Its bright fun and I love it!

You can find it in clothes....


  
  


Bags.....










Shoes and accessories....

  
  


So I tried nails.....


  
Whilst I admit its not the neatest thing in the world, I do think it is quite fun...perhaps not one for the office. I think this look is great if you are wearing something slightly plainer but would still like to keep up with the trend in one way or another. Also, if like me you find fiddly things a little challenging, I also tried this;


   


Its very summery and great for those of you who like me are very indecisive when you have all these pretty colours in front you so instead of picking one....use them all! Perfect.


Products shown (chronologically)

Bags:
-Asos
-Asos
-Miss Selfridge
-New Look
-New Look
-Asos

Shoes and Accessories:
-Miss Selfridge
-New Look
-Earings: Topshop
-Belt: Topshop

Nail Varnishes:
Barry M: 318 Peach Melba, 296 Coral, 307 Lemon, 304 Mint Green, 306 Pale Blue, 308 Berry lilac
Nails Inc: Victoria Gate

Ring I am wearing is from New Look.

and if you like me would not like to get lilac nail varnish on your white bedsheets even though it is a lovely colour....maybe be a bit more careful, whoopsie daisy!

    

Hope you enjoyed :)


L xoxo


1 comment:

  1. OOPPSS! this is why i am not allowed to paint my nails inside the house. very strict rule from the boy. :S

    anyway, turned out pretty great! I LOVE!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete