Thursday, 16 June 2011

Haul: bit of Wednesday shopping....

So here are the lovely goodies I picked up that I thought I would share with you :)




  • Lasting Perfection ultimate wear concealer ( in 2 Light): £4.19- Heard very good things about this and needed a new concealer so thought I would try it out...so far so good!
  • QVS Eyelash curlers: £3.49- never really been a user of eyelash curlers but I do have fairly long lashes and not so much of a fan of false lashes so thought I would give these a go to give them a bit of umph! 



  • Maybeline falsies mascara: £6.19- definitely my favourite mascara of the moment...lots of volume with minimal clumpiness


.....and here are the results!

  • New Look playsuit: £14.99- I love playsuits for the summer, very easy to throw on when its hot and thats your outfit sorted!






  • Barry M Nailpaint in Block orange: £2.99- my own take on the 'orange trend' as im not quite brave enough for the orangey lipstick

  • Dove summer glow: £3.00- I like to use this on the odd occasion just to take away the pale edge, even though i'm all for embracing the pale

  • Superdrug Beauty Card- While in Superdrug I picked up one of the heavily advertised new Beaty Cards. According to the leaflet you earn 1 point for every £1 you spend...although according to my receipt after spending £19 ish pounds i've earned 119 points? Can anyone else of this? Anyway every 100 points are worth £1...anything free is a bargain to me!


  • Elle Magazine- Featuring another one of my obsessions at the moment 'Rosie Huntington- Whiteley....gorgeous!

  • New Look hair bow: £4.99- When I get fed up of long hair I pile it all up on top of my head by finishing it off with a nice bow I like to think it makes it look like I made a bit of an effort...maybe?



What have you been buying recently? I'd love to have a look :)

Hope you enjoyed

L xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Great haul!! Please do review the Collection 2000 Concealer when you get to use it more, I've been dying to get it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :) and yes I will definitely be doing a review on it, my first request...how exciting!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!

    Your haul looks really great.
    If you don't mind please share it with our fashion haul community.
    www.chichaul.com

    Hope to see you around there!
    xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete